Submitting a File to ZooBerry

If you would like to submit a file to ZooBerry to add to the mod database for hosting, feel free to either DM me on the forum or email me at: [email protected]. Below are the requirements:

• Please make sure to include the following in your message:
    • Author name
    • Compatibility (is your mod for Zoo Tycoon 1 or 2? what expansions are required, if any)
    • Description of your mod and any other instructions
    • License (if one exists)
      • Please see ZooBerry’s stance on mod licenses: On Licenses
    • Any screenshots
    • Your file. Please don’t forget to zip it up!
    • Zoo Tycoon 1-specific: If you’re submitting a Zoo Tycoon 1 file, please don’t forget to include a link to any required lang files if you have any.
    • Misc
      • Feel free to include any other information you wish such as links to a current projects thread to contact you, a GitHub link, or other instructions.

File Policies

• Keep it PG-13
  • I allow people to report bugs on every download page. I’m hoping for ZooBerry to be crowdsourced if at all possible, so there might be a ‘known bugs’ feature later down the road if I can figure out a way to do it right.
  • You are welcome to message me back at the above email if you have an updated version of your file.
  • You are welcome to message me with updated screenshots to update your file.
  • In fact, you’re welcome to update your file whenever you want. Message me if you want any part of your submission modified and we’ll figure it out :slight_smile: